Are you a busy professional or parent or youth drowning in emails, texts, Facebook posts and Tweets? Are you a social addict that always has to know where everything is happening and when popular events are asking place? Or you are not sure where to look for what is happening now in Chicago?
WotNow is the perfect social calendar app for you that will help answer a very important question – what are things to around me in Chicago. WotNow is a personal concierge so you never miss, never forget and never regret missing events, whether they are from work, kids’ schools, sports, church, museums, libraries, parks and of course, entertainment.
It will bring 1000s of local events from different sources into a single calendar for you. You can get alerts to remind you of nearby local events that you are scheduled to attend or those you are interested in. Interested in farmers’ markets? Marathons? Coding class for your kids? Deals? Tell WotNow and watch your calendar get filled as and when such events happen.
Whether you are a tourist just visiting or have spent your whole life in Chicago this local event app will help you uncover events in the area that are the talk of the town.
WotNow has events from over 5000 organizations – major Chicago attractions like Field Museum, Navy Pier, sports like United Center, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls and downtown Chicago entertainment. It also has critical events from schools, parks, libraries in Naperville, Schaumburg, New Lenox, Hoffman Estates, Itasca, Wheaton, Aurora and many others.
Just register, “track” your favorite organizations, state your interest and watch your WotNow calendar get filled with events and deals. View, filter, RSVP and share easily to enrich your life.
– A “filled” calendar of events and deals from your favorite local organizations
– Rich event details with reminders and notifications. Integrated with Maps
– Integrates your Google and Phone calendar and Facebook events in one view to help you plan better
– Uses your location setting to inform you of events close to where you are (geo-fencing)
– Share events with a touch via email, text, Facebook or Twitter
– More you use, more you win reward points to redeem for tickets, gifts and discounts
– Recommend organizations you do not find and we will add them!
– 100% free